The 20 best decoration tips to renovate your house with low budget
Do not always decorate means having a big budget but knowing certain bases to exploit your environments to the maximum. Add ideas!
Here we give you some maxims when decorating so that your house is a unique place:
- In small spaces, use on the walls light tones and pastels; place mirrors to multiply natural light and low-rise furniture.
- Add a focal point to your decorations. That is, an element that contrasts with the rest and that forces your guests to look at it.
- If you add pictures to your decorations, do not set them too high. The correct height must respect the range of vision of people: between 1.50m and 1.72m.
- It is said that a good combination does not exceed 3 colors.
- Identify the color of an item you want to highlight and duplicate in the environment. It makes that color occupy maximum 20% of the environment to create a harmonious contrast.
- Place a picture in the living room or in the dining room. It will give protagonist and a different style to that space. Use colors that contrast.
- Organize your books in style: combine around the library coatings and accessories that go according to the furniture.
- Use furniture that contrasts in your spaces, that way you will not look monotonous.
- In modern bathrooms the medicine cabinet is stored in other parts, leaving the mirror a decorative accessory. Try different shapes and sizes: round, oval, square; with wooden frame, metal or without frame.
- Use boxes inside your furniture, that way you can save more objects and your space will look clean.
- The trick to decorate a hallway is not to hinder the traffic of people. You can use thin and tall furniture.
- If you will decorate a bathroom, consider that the furniture not only have to look good, but they have to be practical. In this space, the cute thing is the useful thing.
- A light tone floor will help you dramatically improve lighting in a dimly lit space.
- Create contrasts between your furniture and floors.
- Add plants to your spaces.
- Wicker baskets are excellent for decorating and organizing spaces. Use them!
- Use flowers in your bathroom, they will look incredible.
- When designing the kitchen, the color you select for the walls will play an important role as it will impose the tone of the rest of the space.
- Use small furniture and different color to your walls, that way they will stand out more.
- If your dining room is small I recommend a round table with thin chairs, fine lines and no arms.